juniorsummerschools.com puts small text files (Cookies) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don't show them to you again
- remember you while you're changing your juniorsummerschools.com email subscriptions (registered users, blog users)
We use analytics software to collect information about how you use juniorsummerschools.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
We store information about:
- the pages you visit on juniorsummerschools.com
- how long you spend on each juniorsummerschools.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you're visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information.
We do not share this data with third parties.
The analytics software stores the following cookies:
- _ga This helps us count how many people visit juniorsummerschools.com by tracking if you've visited before (expires after 2 years)
- _gid This helps us count how many people visit juniorsummerschools.com by tracking if you've visited before (expires after 24 hours)
- _gat Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made (expires after 10 minutes).
We use YouTube to provide videos on some pages of the site. YouTube sets cookies when you visit one of these pages.
Some graphics are stored on servers connected to Google. Google sets cookies when you open a page with these graphics.
This policy is reviewed on an annual basis. However, if any issues relating to the policy should arise, the policy will be reviewed immediately.
Date of next scheduled review: